Changes Saturdays Code P517
This is a truly stunning location, Cadgwith is well known for its thatched cottages and working fishing boats pulled up high on the shingle beach. You can even buy fish and shell fish from the Cove as soon as the boats return - it doesn't get any fresher!
Discounts for parties of 5 or less are available - please phone to enquire!
Bodrigy is the last property along a smooth unmade track and as such there is no passing traffic. The grounds are extensive though children should be supervised as it's steep in places. The South West Coastal footpath passes just under the house and offers miles of coastal walking in either direction.
The views are truly stunning and available from the living area as well as 4 of the bedrooms. Overlooking the cove you can watch the boats come and go. Further out along the coast, south westerly to Lizard Point, there's a sunset every night and finally right round and out to sea.
There is even a newly cleared and created seated viewing gallery at the rear of the property just to catch the later sunshine and those late afternoon views over the sea and village.
Recently added: A 9.5m Boule Court, situated right on the cliff edge with the sea on two sides. Two sets provided along with instructions.
- Completely refurbished to a very high standard throughout.
- 5 First floor bedrooms including 4 en suite and one separate bathroom including a bath.
- 1 Ground floor bedroom with wide access for a wheel chair, ensuite double sized shower room.
- 4 Super king-size beds (6ft)
- 2 Twin rooms- 1 ground floor & 1 first floor, (Zip & Link beds in downstairs twin, which can be made into super king)
- Solid rose wood furniture in each bedroom
- Balcony from the master suite with table and chairs to enjoy breath taking 180 degree sea and village views.
- Games room / kids lounge with pool table, darts and table football. Good selection of games (both outdoor and indoor) DVDs, Puzzles and books.
- Ground floor cloak-room with toilet.
- Top spec finish
- Bose CD player and docking station
- LCD TVs in kitchen and games room as well as the lounge and small TV in downstairs bedroom.
- Very large ground floor with open-plan living/dining and kitchen areas.
- Wooden floors throughout the ground level with under-floor heating.
- Upper level fully carpeted with central heating
- BT Business wireless broadband.
- 2 minutes walk from the heart of village.
- Utility room with two washing machines and tumble dryer and second dishwasher.
- Extensive grounds with a variety of seating/relaxation areas, all with sea and village views.
- Brand New brick and stone built double BBQ - starter pack of firelighters and charcoal provided.
- Brand new 'Boules' lawn overlooking the cove.
- Extended Parking and turning area for 10 cars.
Rental includes bedlinen, towels (beach towels provided free upon request), electricity, central heating and Wifi. Bodrigy will accept up to two well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement for a charge. Dogs are restricted to the ground floor only. Please note that guests are required to pay a £200 security deposit to the agency at least 1 week prior to arrival, please see Ts &Cs. All of our properties operate a strict No Smoking policy.
Availability & Booking
The house, the garden and location just great! We felt home! Nothing was missing! A very warm welcoming, even flowers on the table:)) Thank you so muc... more
Note down postcode TR12 7JU, click the button below and use it there:
Extras ( 2019 )
You can select these optional extras when placing your booking, some will incur an additional charge as indicated below.
You can select from these options when placing your booking. They are mostly instructions for the housekeeper to tailor the property to your needs.
|Please make the Ground floor room a:||twin
Features & Facilities ( 2019 )
Secluded with Full Sea Views
Cliff Top location
Direct Coastal Path Access
SuperKing x 4
Twins (Can be Superking) x2
Cot x 2 (free upon request)
Wide Ground floor bedroom doors
Seperate side patio overlooking village
Large garden with night lighting
Outside Benches / Seating x 8
Rear Viewing Platform for late sun
Private Parking for 5/6
Underfloor and Central heating
Televisions x 4
DVD Players x 2
Bose CD and Docking Station
BT Business Broadband
Fastest Possible for Area
Bathrooms * 6
Claokroom with wc *1
Fully Equipped Games room
Brick & stone built double BBQ
Washing Machines * 2
Dishwashers * 2
Tumble Dryer * 1
Single Induction Electric Hobs *2
Worktop 8 Bottle Wine Cooler *2
Toasters, Kettles * 2
Irons * 2
Blue Deckchairs * 6
Sun chairs * 6
Hairdryers in each Bedroom
Beach Towels (free)
High Chairs * 2 (free upon request)
Cool Boxes * 2
Westsuit drying rack
Temporary Dog Tags